Monday 1 November 2010

Pause For A Moment...this was worth $20,000 to me in two months,,,

Hi,

Today I wish to share with you a "formula" which I used on a daily basis between 2006-2007 and which not only created incredible success, confidence and momentum in my life, but an additional $20,000 in net assets: FAST!

Simpler than you think, you can change the way you feel, change your mind and really get empowered towards your goals and "in the flow" by taking the time to reflect on the answers to EMPOWERING QUESTIONS.

I believe this topic is of such import that I wrote a dossier exposing the EXACT SET of questions I went through in the morning ON A DAILY BASIS whilst others were reading about the latest rapes and murders on my morning journey from Sheffield South to the City Centre of Sheffield, upon the outskirts of which the University is located.

To test this for yourself, without spending a dime, relax, pause and really take the time to go inside and reflect on your answers to the following questions. Don't move on from a question until you've found a more empowering state in your answer to the one you're on...

What do I feel when I feel at my best?
What would have to happen for me to feel really at my best?
What empowers me?
What is my life purpose?
What is my true purpose and nature?
What is Hppiness?
What is the Truth?
What is Love?
What does it feel like to be in rapp ort with myself?
What does the state of complete ecstasy feel like?
What would it feel like to create anything you desired, on demand?
How would you feel to have achieved your current goals, right now?
When would now be a good time to give myself permissio n to always have
abundance?
What can I do right now to feel more pleasure?
How can I hold to my vision of my highest good right now?
What is the vision of my ultimate reality?
What decisions can I make today and what massive action can I begin taking
right now?

There's a lot more questions and a lot more info about the Art of Self Examination for Prosperous Living using questions as the basis in my 10 page dossier entitled "The Ultimate Questions Formula"...

Check it out here. It's quite an investment I must say at $10, but remember from this EXACT question set, I was able to create $20,000 in about 2 months or thereabouts, just by focusing on my answers each day to feel more empowered. You won't believe what you can ATTRACT (the law of attraction in action).

link: http://www.successdir.com/questions

No comments:

Post a Comment